Disclaimer Notice for VSA Minnesota Arts in Education Blog
Use of this site constitutes an Agreement with the following Terms and Conditions:1. VSA Minnesota maintains this blog site (henceforth referred to as "the Site") as a benefit to its followers and as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the site (henceforth referred to as "the user" or "users").
2. The information provided on the Site is for educational and information purposes only. Any references to commercial products or trade names are made with the understanding that no discrimination is intended, nor is there an endorsement by VSA Minnesota of any products or companies involved.
3. MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON INFRINGEMENT. VSA Minnesota specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such materials. VSA Minnesota may periodically add, change, improve, or update the materials on the site without notice.
4. The Site contains links and references to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of VSA Minnesota and VSA Minnesota is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. VSA Minnesota provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the linked site by VSA Minnesota.
5. Use of the Site is at user's sole risk. VSA Minnesota, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES. BOARD MEMBERS. CONTRACTORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE; (B) ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, ACTIVITIES, AND/OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (C) ANY BREACHES OF SECURITY INVOLVING THE SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT, OR ANY LACK OF AVAILABILITY OR OPERATIONAL PROBLEM OF, THE SITE; OR (D) ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. If the user is dissatisfied with any information provided on the site or with any of its terms and conditions of use of the site, user's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
6. The user agrees not to do the following:
a. Interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the operation of the Site. This includes, without limitation,
i. interfering with, defeating, or circumventing any security function of the Site, or attempting to do so, or
ii. accessing, or attempting to access, any portion of the Site that You are not authorized to access. Unauthorized access (or attempts) may subject You to civil and/or criminal penalties.
b. Post, store, or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by VSA Minnesota) information or material.
c. Post, store, or transmit any information or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
d. Post, store, or transmit any advertising, promotion, or solicitation of goods or services for commercial purposes except in any areas of the Site specifically designated for such purpose (and subject to applicable Site rules).
e. Use the Site to post, store, or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware or other harmful or disruptive component.
f. Use the Site to post, store, or transmit materials in violation of another party's copyright or other intellectual property rights. You are solely responsible for determining whether any material You post, store, or transmit is subject to a third party's rights.
g. Use the Site for any unlawful purposes.
h. Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, resell, retransmit, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
7. The user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless VSA Minnesota and its directors, board members, employees, representatives, contractors, content providers, affiliates, predecessors, successors, and assigns, from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from the user's use of the Site, any breach by the user of this Agreement, or any other matter for which the user is responsible hereunder or under law.
8. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by VSA Minnesota of any right under these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time.
9. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between the user and VSA Minnesota as a result of this Agreement or the user's utilization of this Site.
10. These Terms and Conditions, VSA Minnesota Copyright Policy, VSA Minnesota Privacy Notice and VSA Minnesota Linking Policy, which are hereby incorporated as if set forth fully in these Terms and Conditions, represent the entire agreement between the User and VSA Minnesota with respect to the user's use of and material available on or through this Site, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written between the user and VSA Minnesota with respect to this Site. VSA Minnesota reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, VSA Minnesota Copyright Policy, VSA Minnesota Privacy Notice and VSA Minnesota Linking Policy from time to time without notice to the user. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This blog site may contain hypertext links to external websites and pages containing information created and maintained by public and private organizations other than VSA Minnesota. These hypertext links may be created by VSA Minnesota if it determines that establishing the external link will provide a public service to arts educators and VSA Minnesota followers by:
1. Offering an easy and convenient process to communicate with VSA Minnesota and its issues groups online;
2. Improving the level of service from VSA Minnesota;
3. Expanding and accelerating access to electronic arts education content and services;
VSA Minnesota, in its sole discretion, will determine whether the external blog site meets the mission of the organization and its specified informational purposes. The inclusion of a hypertext link to an external website is not intended as an endorsement of any product or service offered or referenced on the linked website, the organization's sponsoring said website, or any views that might be expressed or referenced in the website.
Hypertext links to external websites and pages may be removed or replaced at the sole discretion of VSA Minnesota, at any time without notice.
In the event you discover problems with or have concerns regarding the format, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of a linked external website, please contact the specific organization responsible for the linked external website. VSA Minnesota does not control nor is it responsible for any linked external websites' or content.